PHP (Laravel) Developer
We are looking for a PHP (Laravel) developer to join our team in Novi Sad office and help us build data driven web application(s) for web marketing purposes and help with existing projects.
Your role will be a development of web applications along with other tightly relevant responsibilities.
Ideal candidates are those who:
- Have several years of experience of working as a developer on client projects
- Have projects portfolio to show or realized, active projects which can be seen
- Are comfortable with OOP
- Have operational experience of PHP frameworks (Laravel is a must, Symfony is a big bonus)
- Have operational experience in working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Are proficient in HTML/CSS
- Have experience in working with web API’s
- Produce standardized and meticulously clean code
- Use Git
Optional but huge advantages are:
- Frontend development capabilities (HTML5/CSS3/JS and usage of modern, responsive frontend frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap and libraries like jQuery/Angular)
- Understanding of SEO/web marketing concepts and goals
- Experience in WordPress development
- Operational experience in Nginx administration
- Operational experience in Linux/FreeBSD system administration
- Passion for new technologies, perpetual improvement and following of industry news and best practices
- Appreciation of occasional deep discussion on craft beers and general geekery
We’re offering competitive pay and work in a laid-back atmosphere filled with young people who live and breathe the web, just like you. If you found yourself in the description above, please get in touch and send your resume, we’ll be glad to discuss.